M.B.B.S., M.S, MCH Surgical Oncology,FMAS Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgical Oncologist
Dr Prateek Varshney has a vast experience of more than a decade in the field of oncology and surgical management of cancers. He is one of the leading senior surgical Oncologist of Delhi/NCR. He is currently working as Senior Consultant and Head Surgical oncology at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh,Delhi.
He had his graduate, postgraduate and postdoctoral training from some of the leading medical colleges of India. He did his MBBS and MS General Surgery training from Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College and Hospital (JNMCH), Aligarh.
Why Choose Us
He Had His Graduate, Postgraduate and Postdoctoral Training from Some of The Leading Medical Colleges of India.
He did his MBBS and MS General Surgery training from Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College and Hospital (JNMCH),Aligarh.
He went for Specialized Surgical Oncology Training, MCH Surgical Oncology from Gujarat Cancer Research Institute, Ahmedabad Which is One of the Prestigious Regional Cancer Centre of India.
20+ years of experience
Dr Prateek Varshney
QUALIFICATIONS AND FELLOWSHIPS
Why Choose Us
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Head & Neck Cancer
- Oral cavity cancers are the one of the most common cancers in India Surgical management of such cancers has developed drastically in last decade
- We aim to treat such patients with good functions & cosmetic results
- Mandibular preservation/reconstruction in majority of patient
- Free flap reconstruction
- Minimal scar of surgery on face using minimal access surgical techniques
- Trans oral lingual surgeries with lasers
Minimal Access Cancer Surgery
- Laparoscopic/ Robotic Surgery for Cancer of Esophagus/Stomach/Colon/Rectum/Ovary/Uterus/Cervix
- Video Assisted Thoracoscopic surgery for Lung cancers/Mediastinal Tumours/Thymus
- Such producers give better overcome due to Less pain/Less Blood Loss/Rapid Recovery from Surgery/Better surgery outcome due to better 3-D vision
Breast Conservation Surgery & Oncoplasty
- Aims to conserve/Reconstruct Breast with latest oncoplastic surgical technique
- Sentinel Lymph node dissection avoids complications like arm lymphedema & Shoulder movement restriction
- Local Flaps/Pedicled flaps/free flaps for reconstruction of breast
- Lympho-Venous micro vascular anastomoses to avoid & treat Lymphedema
Associations and Membership
Associations of Surgeon of
Foundation for Head and Neck Oncology
Association of Minimal Access Surgeon of India
What Patients Say
Superheroes don’t wear capes, they wear aprons and save us in our hard times. So grateful for your service! You are a perfect combination of responsibility and care. Thank you for taking care of my father so delicately.
With high regards
Dr Prateek handled my mother’s case very patiently and empathetically. He gave her space to ask questions and made her extremely comfortable with the surgical process, which is very important for cancer patients. He has been equally patient and kind in our follow-ups and rest of the treatment too.
I had very good experience with the Dr Prateek and team. My friend was under his treatment for mouth cancer. He underwent surgery and now fully recovered and Living healthy life.
Thanks Dr. 🙏
Dr Prateek varshney is the best surgeon
Prateek sir and his team do his best for my father 🙏
Dr Prateek varshney sir is very polite and he always give confidence to us 🌟 There are no words to thank u sir 🙏
Thank you Dr Prateek sir and pushkar for corporate 😊🙏
Dr Prateek is best oncologist in delhi, His polite nature and ability to make patient calm even after such disease is commendable, Special thanks to Pushkar for assisting round the clock with proper guidance
I’ll highly recommend Dr Prateek and his team ❤️
We couldn’t have asked for a better professional than Dr. Prateek Varshney. Very knowledgeable, very professional and at the same time very cooperative, patient and humble. Always accessible to his patients and their attendants. God Bless! 👍